Liz Court will host a Day Course on Maharishi AyurVeda for Perfect Weight on Saturday 13 June, 10am – 4pm in Bordon, Hampshire. The day course will be run by Dr Donn Brennan and Peter Brown.
Contact Liz on 01420 476000, Liz.firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to come.
Dr Donn Brennan
, medical doctor and Maharishi AyurVeda expert, will show:
- how the knowledge and application of Ayurveda is the key to achieving ideal weight
- how ideal weight is intimately tied in with body-type and digestive fire
- how daily, seasonal and lifetime cycles affect digestion power and thereby weight loss or gain
- deep Ayurvedic insights of how obesity is formed and how it can be reversed
- how to break the “fat cycle”
- Body Intelligence Techniques to improve digestion, burn off fat and improve nutrition
- how to exercise according to age and body-type.
, Maharishi AyurVeda therapist, will demonstrate how to:
- make breakfast, lunch and supper suitable for different doshic types
- create meals for either weight loss or weight gain
- combine different tastes in a meal to make it truly satisfying
- identify food cravings, and will explain how they can be eliminated
- combine different food elements for a meal to gain maximum nutrition
- use and combine different herbs and spices to improve taste and digestibility
- create both pre-meal mixtures to boost the appetite, and post-meal mixtures to aid digestion.
Course Location: Kingsley Centre, Main Rd, Kingsley, Bordon, Hants GU35 9ND
Date and time: Saturday, 13 June, 10am-4pm
Cost: £65 each person, £55 each for two or more
Book: 01420 476000, Liz.email@example.com